Did you know that we’re one of 19 regional food and drink groups across Scotland?
Funded by Scotland Food & Drink and Stirling Council, we’re helping raise the profile of local food and drink on the national stage.
Join our food and drink community
Our growing network includes a diverse range of organisations from farms, producers, restaurants and café’s, to social enterprises and drink producers.
We welcome applications from all Forth Valley based food and drink related businesses.
By signing up, you’ll:
- Receive a dedicated business showcase created by our in house PR and marketing experts Stacey and Lesley.
- Feature on our food trail map and itineraries, promoting your business to locals and tourists alike.
- Be offered regular opportunities to spotlight your business as part of our social media campaigns.
- Have the chance to take part in campaigns, initiatives and events throughout the year aimed at boosting the region’s food and drink profile.
- Be kept up-to-date on the latest funding, award and event opportunities. With free advice to boost your chances of success.
- Receive the latest industry insights and top tips direct to your inbox, as well as news and updates from across the network.
- Have access to preferential rates for training, as well as regular networking opportunities with food and drink businesses across Scotland to share learning and experience.
- Play an active part in shaping the future of the food and drink sector in Forth Valley. With permission to include our logo on your menus, products and window displays.
Annual membership is currently only £60. We’re also offering a range of subsidised marketing, PR and photography packages:
If you have any questions about becoming a member, and the benefits it brings, we’d be happy to answer them. Contact us at email@example.com
Sign up for just £5 per month
Sign Up to Become a Member